|Core Drills||12 – 32 mm Ø|
|Cutting Depth||25 mm|
|Material thickness||minimum of 6mm|
|Countersinking||10 – 32 mm|
|1-speed gearbox||450 rpm|
|Tool Holder||19 mm Weldon|
|Cooling internal, automatically through the spindle|
|Magnet Foot||95 x 200 mm (rigid)|
|Magnet adhesion||16000 N|
|Power cord||3.0 m|
Alfra Rotabest V32 Low Profile Magnetic Base Core Drill Core Drill: Ø 12 ~ 32mm Cutting Depth: 25mm
- Horizontal Metal Core Drilling Machine for the pokiest spaces. Perfect to use, where regular Metal Core Drilling Machines have to quit due to their height.
- The total height is just 227 mm and can even be reduced to 185 mm by removing the handle.
- The spur gear unit is designed for an industrial use and the down feed is carried out by means of a ratchet lever. Switchable from right to left hand operation.
- Another advantage: the design of the angled gear unit ensures a permanent lubrication and avoids a dry running.
- Well-proven motors and magnet feet components of our Rotabest® series come into operation.